Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance Information
Combined Coverage for Special Advantages
As a business owner, you have a responsibility to manage risks and exposures that may threaten your company’s finances and future. It’s evident that owners have a substantial stake in the success or failure of a business, and any significant events may even impact their personal finances. Fortunately, it’s possible for business owners to acquire convenient and cost-effective insurance coverage through a business owners policy (BOP).
With nearly 30 years of experience serving the Charlotte, Harrisburg and Mountain Island Lake areas, Kevin Brewer & Associates are well equipped to help business owners understand their insurance needs.
What Does a BOP Cover?
BOPs are an attractive insurance option for small- and medium-sized businesses because they combine several crucial coverages into a single policy. This may result in less paperwork, greater understanding of your protections and even reduced overall cost. In most cases, BOPs include the following:
General liability—This coverage can provide financial assistance if your business is responsible for the following incidents:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Personal and advertising injury (e.g., libel, slander, copyright infringement, false advertising)
Commercial property—This coverage can protect you from losses and damages involving property used to operate your business, such as:
Business interruption—This coverage may help your company pay for various expenses arising from a temporary pause in regular operations, including:
- Mortgage payments
- Lost income
- Relocation expenses
In addition to these core elements of your business’s insurance portfolio, you may need further coverage. Depending on your company’s specific operations and circumstances, acquiring the following may be advisable:
Get the Right Coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage can help pay for medical costs, missing wages and legal expenses arising from an employee’s work-related injury or illness.
- Professional liability insurance—This coverage may insulate you from losses and damages if a client alleges that your business provided improper services or was negligent in its duties.
- Cyber liability insurance—This coverage can render financial aid for various expenses arising from a cyber incident, such as notifying affected parties and restoring compromised systems.
- Employment practices liability insurance—This coverage can financially protect your business if an employee files allegations of inappropriate workplace practices, such as discrimination, harassment or wrongful termination.
- Commercial auto insurance—This coverage can help pay for losses and damages related to incidents involving motor vehicles owned by your business.
Business owners must be diligent and dedicated to assessing and addressing any risks and exposures that could harm their company’s future. Without adequate insurance, many incidents—including some that may be out of your control—could disrupt your business’s operations and jeopardize its future.
We’re here to help. At Kevin Brewer & Associates, our agents are committed to helping you understand the hazards and pitfalls that may interrupt your business’s mission and crafting an optimal insurance portfolio to suit your coverage needs.